The Nebraska Planning and Zoning Association and the Nebraska Chapter of the American Planning Association are excited to the winners of the 2024 Donna Lynam First Time Attendee Scholarship program. Donna was a long time attendee to the Nebraska Planning Conference and had a successful career in the planning and zoning departments at the City of Gretna and Sarpy County. In 2019 she was deservingly awarded the Nebraska Planning and Zoning Association’s Loretta Ludemann Award for an Outstanding Woman in Planning. In honor of Donna, the scholarship program awards scholarships to those who meet the criteria and are attending the Nebraska Planning Conference for the first time.
The Scholarship Winners for 2024 are:
- Nicolle Bailey; Planning Commissioner, City of Broken Bow
- Trevor Nekoliczak; Planning & Zoning Administrator, Greeley County
- Jeroen (Rune) van den Boogaart; Planning & Zoning Coordinator and Building Inspector, City of Valley
- Laura Dietrich; Planning & Zoning Coordinator, Douglas County
- Aditi Sugeerappa Hoti
- Lauren Sheridan-Simonsen, Director of Economic Development, City of Neligh & Village of Clearwater
- Michelle O’Dea, Hershey Planning & Zoning
- Terri Jasa; Zoning Administrator, Boone County
Congratulations to the winners, we look forward to seeing you at this year’s Nebraska Planning Conference!